Number of calls Careline answered last year:
Careline’s vision is a state free from suicide.
- Careline provides crisis intervention for individuals considering suicide or experiencing crisis, isolation, or depression.
- Careline supports survivors of a suicide attempt or loss to suicide by providing crisis intervention, education, and referral.
Contact us if:
- You are in crisis.
- You are a survivor (of an attempt, or if you lost someone to suicide).
- You are grieving.
- You are concerned about someone.
- You are feeling down and need someone to talk to.
If someone you know exhibits warning signs:
- Do not leave the person alone
- Remove any firearms, alcohol, drugs or sharp objects that could be used in a suicide attempt
- Call CARELINE at 877-266-4357
- Take the person to an emergency room or seek help from a medical or mental health professional
Get the App
We’ve made connecting to the “Someone To Talk To” line easier with the Careline app.